Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New Haircut and Color

Whee!  I finally have both the haircut and the dye job I've been wanting. Lemme tell ya - I've been struggling for years to find someone who could cut my hair, as fine as it is, and get the right dye job on it. For the haircut, most people don't have hair as fine as mine so most hairdressers are simply out of their element working on it. For the dye job, it seemed like no matter what words I used to describe how I wanted the highlights or what colors I chose, I couldn't convey it.

So after going to place after place in Oak Ridge and Memphis, Tennessee, in my vain search, I go to Hair Affair on downtown main street Arlington, Ky., pop. 379, and find the best hairdresser I think I've ever had. Here's a big Hoorah for Sharon at Hair Affair.

Taking a picture of yourself on your computer, however, is a whole different task! It ain't easy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! It's awesome! You look great!

Jola Gayle said...

Thank you! Just wish I could style it as well as the hairdresser did (pout).