Friday, August 31, 2012

How the RNC Treats Its Own

Sigh. I must be on a roll today for posts. That's okay because I'll hit another period where I go weeks without posting anything.

This vid clip is an interview I just watched from the Jon Stewart show of Michael Steele, former chairman of the GOP. Since I hadn't followed politics all that closely in a lot of previous years, I had been wondering why Mr. Steele was now appearing on shows not especially close to the Republican Party.  This went a long way in explaining it, although the details aren't laid out.

Anyway, ya just have to laugh.

The Daily Show with Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Exclusive - Michael Steele Extended Interview Pt. 2
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook

No comments: