Sunday, March 11, 2012

Laundry Soap

This is a video on how to make laundry soap. There are various links on the internet one can find. This one is from BexarPrepper on youtube.com, and is very concise. I also like the fact that this recipe only uses 1/2 cup of Borax as Max is fairly sensitive to Borax. I'm hoping that the ratio of Borax to other ingredients will dilute it enough he won't break out in a rash from it.

Right now I'm having trouble getting to a place that sells washing soda and either Fels Naptha or the Zotie soap used. I know there's a store in Martin, TN, that sells it, and if I can get down there, I'll give it a try. You end up getting 10 gallons of laundry detergent from a half bar of soap, 1/2 cup of Borax and 1 cup of washing soda. Can't beat that price.


No comments: