Saturday, June 9, 2012

Lindsey Stirling -Violin

I've got a new favorite violinist. This gal is absolutely fantastic.

Her name is Lindsey Stirling, and you can go to her youtube channel by clicking here: lindseystomp

I'm at Thorin's Wall in WoW. I swear. Okay. So really it's for Skyrim, which I got for Christmas and haven't played yet. This vid still makes me think I'm at Thorin's Wall. Regardless of the fact that this musician did the Skyrim music.



About 17 years ago, my father, then 73, mapped ALL of Zelda out, and built a wooden platform for his lap to hold the Zelda controller. He even made a clamp to snag over the controller at one particular point to hold the button down so he could rack up points while he went off and did other stuff. So how could I not include her Zelda Medley. But seriously, how can a WoW player watch this and not think Night Elf Hunter?



Okay, so I don't watch "America's Got Talent," and I just found out about her because she was linked on a news channel due to the influence of gaming on her music. And I love gaming.  If you're not so into gaming, you may still like some of her other music. It's all good.

No comments: