Thursday, May 3, 2012

Best of Laughs 2011

Sigh. I said I wasn't going to do this to Jill for a while. I'm sorry she has such a slow internet connection, but really, this is my blog to record the things I like. Sorry, Jill.

It's ridiculously hot here for May 2, and I've been surfing youtube for mindless stuff to occupy my time while I sit in front of the fan, because our !@#$'g A/C has blown another fuse. We gotta replace that ancient fuse box. At least it's finally down to 81F in the house.

So I came across this really long video that is so hilarious. It's funny, and it's kind. That's rather difficult to find anymore. Probably it's Canadian, but I could never tell for sure. It says kurdistan.tv in the upper left-hand corner, but that's likely where it was recorded. It seems to be an updated Candid Camera, and it's great.


No comments: